Friends, in today’s time everyone needs a loan. When you search for a loan on Google, Facebook, or Instagram, you will start seeing loan-related loan ads on your social media account and similar ads will appear of the Grand Finserv Loan application.
Techy Loan is a trusted platform that gives you well-researched reviews of websites and apps.
In today’s post, I will give you a review of the Grand Finserv Loan App Review, Is this application real or not, is it okay to take a loan from this app or not, you will know through this post.
- 0.1 What is Grand Finserv: Personal Loan App
- 0.2 Grand Finserv Loan App Eligibility
- 0.3 Grand Finserv Required Documents
- 0.4 Grand Finserv Customer Care Number
- 1 How to Apply for a Loan in Grand Finserv
- 2 Grand Finserv App Scam
- 3 Is the Grand Finserv App Safe
- 4 Grand Finserv App Harassment
- 5 How to get out of fake Loan Apps?
What is Grand Finserv: Personal Loan App
According to, Grand Financial Service Private Limited is a registered non-deposit non-banking financial institution (NBFC) with the Reserve Bank of India. Grand Finserv is a fast and secure online platform for personal loans, ensuring 100% safety.
According to this application, you may easily obtain a loan between ₹2,000 and ₹2 Lakh Rupees with flexible repayment. This application makes this claim; is it true or not? Read this article completely, only then you will be able to understand.
You can also see in the screenshot that we have given in our article that it claims that it can easily provide you with an instant personal loan of Rs 50k to ₹ 1lakh.
|Grand Finserv: Personal Loan App
|Grand Financial Service Private Limited
|₹2k to ₹2Lakh
|3 months to 5 months
|11 MB approx
|78K Install [ Fake ]
|Rating on Play Store
|4.8 [ Fake ]
|Real or Fake
|Fake & Not Safe
Grand Finserv Loan App Eligibility
Friends, to take a loan from the Grand Finserv application, you will have to follow these eligibility criteria.
|Must Active Bank Account
Grand Finserv Required Documents
You need all of these documents to apply for a loan through the Grand Finserv Loan Application.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Email Id
- Address proof
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details [ 3 Month ]
Grand Finserv Customer Care Number
Friends, you have to follow the instructions provided by us in order to apply for a loan through the Grand Finserv Loan Application.
- First of all, you have to install this app from the Google Play Store.
- After this, you have to log in to this application with your number.
- To take a loan from the application, you have to fill in your personal details in it.
- After filling in your details, you have to submit your documents for KYC.
- Once your loan application is approved, the personal loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
But friends, there is nothing like that because this application is not available on Play Store and it has uploaded its app on its website which looks just like Play Store.
If you borrow money through this app, a massive scam will befall you. If you fall into this trap, it will be quite difficult to escape.
Read This: Wealth Snap Loan App Review
Grand Finserv App Scam
Friends, suppose, like me, you too must have seen the ad for this application on Facebook or Instagram which claims that it can easily provide you with a loan of Rs 2000 to ₹ 2Lakh at a low-interest rate.
And whose loan tenure is from 3 months to 5 months and its interest rate is 0.065 as you saw.
Friends, suppose you download this application and apply for a loan of ₹ 10,000, and your loan gets approved, then after that, a scam starts with you,
The reality is that this application gives you a loan only for 7 days and within these 7 days you have to pay 40% to 50% more interest on this loan which is more than the loan amount.
You will have to repay this loan within 7 days, along with this you will have to pay two to three times more interest, which means ₹15000 to ₹17000, and you will have to pay interest on a ₹ 10,000 Loan.
Is the Grand Finserv App Safe
Friends, the Grand Finserv Loan App claims that it gives you loans ranging from Rs. 50k to Rs. 2Lakh in just a few minutes with fewer documents like Aadhar cards or PAN cards.
But In reality, Grand Finserv is a fake application because this application is not registered with the NBFC or the RBI also gets you in trouble.
Grand Finserv App Harassment
Friends, after the loan is approved and the money is credited to your account if you do not repay your loan within 7 days, then it can trouble you a lot.
For example, they will call your number daily and send you daily messages on WhatsApp and if you refuse to make the payment, they will abuse you and also threaten you that if you do not repay the loan, Along with this, they will call all the numbers in your contact list, abuse them and ask them to repay the loan.
Also, Your obscene image will be created and sent to your contact list. This will irritate you completely and you may even think of committing suicide.
Read This Suicide Case: Here is the Link [ Case ]
Read Full Scam
Here is the real Scam of this fake loan Application
How to get out of fake Loan Apps?
Friends, you are one of those people who download the loan application form without reading the reviews and then get stuck in it. Read reviews on techyloan.com to avoid using any loan app from now on.
This will assist you in avoiding downloading any fraudulent apps. Let us now know how to stay away from these applications.
- Don’t repay: If you are trapped in such fake loan applications then do not give them money. If you give money once then they will keep charging you money again and again.
- Do Complain: If you are being harassed by these fake loan applications then you can complain to them, it is your right call on 1930
- No Reply: If you are receiving messages and calls from unknown numbers, then do not respond to those calls and messages at all.
- Off Sim: If you want to completely avoid this, then you should switch off your SIM for 7 to 8 days or break the SIM and throw it away, there is no better solution than this.
Grand Finserv Loan App Review
All these details show that Grand Finserv is a completely fake and scammy application. Therefore my opinion is that you should not take a loan from this application.
Grand Finserv Loan App Review: Friends, if you have read this post till now then you must have understood that the Grand Finserv App is a fake application.
Through this app, you can easily take a loan and they also add money to your account without your permission when the time of repayment comes, it can also put you in trouble.
It is up to you whether you want to take a loan from this app or not, but friends, if you liked this post then please share it with your, Friends, please leave a comment if you see any mistakes in the article.